127.mint lemon juice
anytime nimbu pani time!
Hot summers and immediately lemon and mint tend to be used in abundance. Both are suppose to be coolants and quench your thirst at the same time energizing zapped energy. I love serving fresh lemon juice to my guests as opposed to the artificial juices available in the market. They tend to be just sugar, colour and water.
MINT LEMON JUICE
2 cups water
1 cup mint leaves
2 tsps artificial sweetener or 4 tsps powdered sugar
2 pinches of salt
- Heat the water. Take it off the heat and add the mint leaves. Let it cool.
- Liquidise the mixture and strain it.
- Divide the mint water into 2 glasses.
- Squeeze half lemon juice into each glass.
- Divide the sugar and add to each glass.
- Add a pinch of salt into each glass.
- Stir and add ice cubes before serving.
- Prepare and let it get cold in the fridge before serving.
- Add ½ tsp of either saffron or cardamom powder for a different flavour.