PINEAPPLE MINT JUICE
Pineapple Mint Juice is a refreshing, thirst quenching, healthy and a delicious summer drink.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup water chilled
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves
- ice cubes for serving
- 1 tbsp sugar, honey, maple syrup optional
Add pineapple chunks, water and salt into a blender.
Blend till all the pineapple chunks are crushed and the liquid appears smooth.
Strain the juice to remove the fibres.
Return the juice to the blender jug.
If the pineapple is not sweet, add sugar, honey or maple syrup.
Add mint leaves and process for a few seconds.
Add ice cubes into two serving glasses.
Top it with the pineapple mint juice. Serve immediately.
- Use ripe juicy pineapple.
- If the pineapple is sour add a sweetener of your choice - sugar, honey, maple syrup.
- Replace water with coconut water.
- Prepare the juice ahead and leave it in the fridge so it becomes cold.