HOT CHOCOLATE SPICY MIX
Hot Chocolate Spicy Mix makes an excellent edible gift. We all love our hot chocolate especially during the cold season. With this mix ready at hand, delicious hot chocolate is ready in a jiffy.
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till there are no lumps. Best is to sift it using a sieve.
Store in an airtight container.
To use hot chocolate spicy mix, add about 1-2 tbsp in one cup of hot milk.
Serve it plain or add a bit of whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips, sprinkles or cocoa puff cereal.
- Add spices of your choice
- Add about ¼ cup nut powder like almond powder.
- For a more creamier hot chocolate drink add ¼ cup milk powder (dried milk).
- Replace cacao powder with a good quality non sweetened cocoa powder.