MANGO SRIRACHA HUMMUS
Mango Sriracha Hummus is a slightly sweetish and spicy dip that is best enjoyed with vegetables, pita chips or crackers.
- 1 cup chickpeas cooked
- ½ cup ripe mango chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sriracha powder
- ¾ - 1 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- extra olive oil
- some sriracha powder
Add all the ingredients in a food processor except sriracha powder.
Process till you get a soft and creamy paste.
Add sriracha powder and mix well.
Remove the hummus from the food processor into a serving bowl.
Drizzle extra olive oil and sprinkle some sriracha powder and chill it in the fridge till required.
- Adjust the flavors according to your taste.
- This dip will be a little bit more liquid because of the mango puree.
- For a more thicker paste add ½ cup more of chickpeas. Adjust seasoning accordingly.
- Hummus can be stored in the fridge for a week.
- I prefer making small batches of hummus, not only its better to consume it fresh but you can have a variation in flavour too.
- Use hummus as a dip, sauce, spread, dressing etc, its that versatile.
- If you don't have sriracha powder, then replace it with cayenne powder.