CHOCOLATE MANGO SMOOTHIE - USING UNSWEETENED COCOA
Chocolate Mango Smoothie, using unsweetened cocoa is a delicious, exotic, filling and healthy smoothie to enjoy as breakfast, as a snack or as a light meal.
- 1 cup chopped mango about 1 large mango
- ½ cup cold milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp almond powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
Peel, and chop one large ripe mango into pieces.
Add all the ingredients into a food processor or blender.
Process or blend till smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- Can replace oats with any grain of your choice like roasted finger millet flour, roasted pearl millet flour, cooked quinoa, cooked barnyard millet, etc.
- Replace almond powder with protein powder.
- If the smoothie is not sweet enough for you, add honey, coconut sugar or maple syrup or a sweetener of your choice.
- Can add ice cubes for a super cold smoothie.