Knickerbocker Glory is a heavenly sundae with layers of fruits, icecream, whipped cream all served in a tall glass, along with a fruit sauce or syrup.
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruit
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp fruit syrup
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
Whip the whipping cream to soft peak consistency.
Take two tall glasses.
Add mixed chopped fruit into both. Leave some for another layer.
Add ice cream.
Drizzle the syrup over it.
Top with some chopped fresh fruit.
Add whipped cream.
Add chocolate chips and serve.
- As mentioned above add any topping of your choice like nuts, candy, sprinkles, etc.
- Use any flavour of ice cream. Can add more if you like as I choice to use more fruit.
- Coulis is simply any fruit blended to a smooth consistency.
- I used less whipped cream, you can add more.